1. Fits all standard bow-rollers, designed specifically for powerboats
2. Angled winglets dig the anchor into the seabed for immediate alignment and setting
3. Reinforced double-skinned laminated toe, strengthens the forward section of the anchor when it attacks the seabed
4. The anchor presses the concave shape into the fluke, ensuring the anchor cups the seabed and sets much faster
5. Raised trim flaps improve the holding power by forcing the flukes downwards creating a 28% deeper setting than other new-generation anchors
6. Manson Shackle PreventorTM has one slot in the shank with two docking stations for use in all sea- beds. It quickly unscrews and docks on the alternate station to transform the anchor from a fixed shank to a sliding shank for operation in foul ground
7. Dual modes of operation in one slotted shank. The shank clearance is streamlined to conform to power- boat fairleads and bow rollers
8. High tensile steel shank made from 800mpa steel.